Tuesday, 11 July 2017

OOTD: STYLING THE KIMONO TREND...

Welcome to another #ootd post. Its been a minute since I did an outfit post. My photographer buddy is currently very busy hence the luck of outfit posts.
A summer closet isn't ready until you inject a kimono into it. The traditional Japanese wear which has been westernized to the T is disturbing the fashion world this summer. The effortless nature of the garment makes it hard to resist. Kimonos come in different sizes, styles, patterns and prints, -and they can practically be paired with anything and everything. It can be a statement piece or you can take a casual approach to styling it.
I got this kimono from Shein awhile ago but, unfortunately its soldout. I was drawn to it by the details on the sleeves. So beautiful! I wore this to a party.

Anyways...Beauties!
Hope the week has started off well for you. I'm patiently waiting for vacation and I'm off till September. This is one of the reasons why I love being in the education sector. It creates room for bonding with my son doing fun things.
How's summer at your end?
Have a blessed week, beauties!



Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig